About Me

My photo
This is me,a wife, Mum, stylist to my star like clients and whatever else I can have a go at. Living in Nova Scotia as a British ex-pat has it challenges and rewards so this is an account of my ecclectic magpie soup.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

It has been a very busy few weeks.Work was overbooked and chaotic,something I hate to work in but you get thtrough it.At the other end, you sit and wonder how you pulled it off but you do?In the middle I tried to do some more painting but then March Break hit.Why is it nothing gets done?NOTHING!I have had headache after headache and a respite when I had some reflexology done by our wonderful therapist.For 5 days I was free from my sciatic nerve.This morning "Hello,I`m baaack!" grr....
Its first day of spring, sunny but frosty.Beautiful, crisp Spring morning.The garden full of deer and snoozing kids.Perfect time for that first cuppa.I do love Sunday mornings.
So plan for today?Sorry to say no new blog till tomorrow, only housework and sorting out the winter gear to get it ready to put away for another year. Happy first day of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment