About Me

My photo
This is me,a wife, Mum, stylist to my star like clients and whatever else I can have a go at. Living in Nova Scotia as a British ex-pat has it challenges and rewards so this is an account of my ecclectic magpie soup.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Its New Week....

I can not believe its the end of March already.It went by so fast I can`t remember what I did, only what I did`nt do? Time to be a little more "with it" and get myself sorted.BUT beofre that I will share my latest She Art Girls. I find I am getting more comfortable with this multi media art and have experimented on a few things I amnot ready to show.I didnt realise how personal this is and it feels like I`m showing a part of myself that I`m not comfortable with? Cofidence takes time I guess?
This one is titled "I Have Spread My Dreams Under My Feet"


"She Made Today Count"

More to follow I have to pop out and do foils on a friend...:)Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment