About Me

My photo
This is me,a wife, Mum, stylist to my star like clients and whatever else I can have a go at. Living in Nova Scotia as a British ex-pat has it challenges and rewards so this is an account of my ecclectic magpie soup.

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Unity Place and "Because I Care" 6x6 Easel Card.

I have recently signed up to My Unity Place which is a community of fellow paper crafters that want to share their cards, scrapbook layouts, multi media art and so on. A community of like minded women who just want to share what they love and bring about a positive enviroment.Which is great for beginners like me.It is also a spin off of the stamp company Unity stamps.Here you can buy beautifully crafted stamps or choose to go a really fun route and that is the Kit of the Month club,which is what I do.Pay a certain price each month and receive a beautiful sheet of stamps in the mail to play with and build up your collection.
Card making is not my first love but have been trying to improve what I do,I constantly make little mistakes usually spotted after the card is put together..urgh!(really I should be wearing my glasses.)Seriously though,it is a good way to send someone a personal gift that is made from the heart.
."because I care" is a 6x6 easel card and is so pretty no matter what I dress it up with and is relatively easy to make.Maybe I should do a tutorial.(hmm never done one,might attempt it over time?)
.




I used scraps of Crate paper and Basic Grey brads.The scalloped edge is a Martha Stewart border punch which I bought from CraftySteals another one of my favourite sites.If you have`nt already check them out. HAPPY SCRAPPING FOLKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment