About Me

My photo
This is me,a wife, Mum, stylist to my star like clients and whatever else I can have a go at. Living in Nova Scotia as a British ex-pat has it challenges and rewards so this is an account of my ecclectic magpie soup.

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Monday,New month.

I have`nt blogged for a while for a few reasons,firstly, had a whacked out snow storm which buried my dish for internet and then had to wait for the company to come and fix it by adding another 5 feet to the pole.The other reason, I`ve been down in the dumps mainly because of the weather(not a good winter person) and not having any inclination to do any scrapbooking or cards.Nothing.
So this morning rolls around the sun is shining and a nippy -9 with wind chill but by Nova Scotia standards not to bad. Its amazing how the sun (or lack of it) affects me.
Found some inspiration on two new blogs pointed to me by my ever steadfast friend,Jasmine.The first is one called Simply Me. http://donnadowney.typepad.com/ Its beautifully laid out, easy to find your way around the site and just my style ,I hope to read more and get more involved with giveaways and challenges.
The second is a kit stly blog specializing in card kits and layouts.Normally I dont find much of interest in kit sites I dont find a challenge and to be honest most are a little boring.Saying this I find Paisleys and polka dots charming. http://luv2createscraps.typepad.com/paisleysandpolkadots/ It has a fresh slant on the kit idea and introduces them with new papers and embellishements and even better no lengthy sign up and subscriptions. Today it has one of my favourite paper lines incoporated into a kit and mini album using Crate paper Restoration, a new line with lots of usage for my needs as a scrapbooker. Its pretty without being fussy and has an aged look that is so my style. So take a look at these to blogs and enjoy.Happy Monday.Happy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment