About Me

My photo
This is me,a wife, Mum, stylist to my star like clients and whatever else I can have a go at. Living in Nova Scotia as a British ex-pat has it challenges and rewards so this is an account of my ecclectic magpie soup.

Monday, February 7, 2011

So as I said...

So as I said, New Month. I do have lots to do this month and all crafty. I have to start and complete a baby album for a co worker who is about to have her first baby in March.I dont want to be rushing or up late at night last thing, trying to get it done,so my plan,if it works, is to do a couple of pages 2 or 3 times a week.I want to post them as I go,which is ok because this co worker does`nt go on the computer.(WHAT!) so I`m safe posting.My dilema is to chose 12x12 or 8x8? I love both formats.I think it will depend on the scrapbook I buy.Which will hopefully be today.Another snowfall amount or 15 cms for tomorrow, a great day to scrap.
Valentines is just around the corner and need to get the boys their valentines gifts started and completed(see a trend here?)I`m not even sure what to do.My valentines to hubby may have to stay private!
So far album,valentines and I also have a circular cork board I want to alter for my room to pin all my ideas and inspirations to.Lets just see how far I get but you know once I publish this its a definate incentive to get it done so I dont look like the procrastinator that I am.

Don`t you just love this vintage image? I had to post it. My favourite site for images is www.thegraphicsfairy.com I love all things vintage.This is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment