About Me

My photo
This is me,a wife, Mum, stylist to my star like clients and whatever else I can have a go at. Living in Nova Scotia as a British ex-pat has it challenges and rewards so this is an account of my ecclectic magpie soup.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Handmade Pledge.

I have spent the evening reading my favourite blogs finding inspiration for future projects and becoming familiar with the world of blogging in general.Then I noticed that quite a few of them had the "handmade Pledge" button on their blog.It is basically to pledge to make or buy handmade gifts to family members and friends.
So, here is my pledge to all who are in my world.I pledge,where ever possible to give you a handmade gift. Either made by me or by another crafter,artist etc..It may will be made with love and given with love.(Sorry I can`t make iPads!)but I might be able to make an iPad cover.
This is an exciting prospect to see if in return others with read this and continue the chain.I hope to receive handmade gifts because it means it has been given some thought as to what to give.
If this interests you follow the link and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment