About Me

My photo
This is me,a wife, Mum, stylist to my star like clients and whatever else I can have a go at. Living in Nova Scotia as a British ex-pat has it challenges and rewards so this is an account of my ecclectic magpie soup.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Picture Perfect card

Monday`s challenge is to make a card using 3 patterned papers.So I dug out all my scraps hoping I can use some up.I have enough scraps I think to make a 100 cards but for today I met the challenge and pleased with this result

I think I will take it another step and challenge myself to a 12x12 layout using patterned paper and see where this takes me. I think jumping out of your comfort zone is necessary in this craft so you feel fresh and don`t get stuck in a rut. I`ll post the layout later.:)

1 comment:

  1. very cute! I love the papers you used together & that you're working outside of your comfort zone. If you're enjoying the challenges, I have one I'm on the Design Team for Picture Perfect Creations (http://ppc-challenges.blogspot.com/) & the other I just enjoy the sketches a lot called umWowStudios doing something called Sketch Mania (http://umwowstudio.blogspot.com/) You might give them a try and for an extra challenge, try combining them!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete